Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

For Kenan

Time started: 04:45
Place: My room (Wattle Park, Adelaide)
Mood: Worried

For my beloved friend, Kenan whom I love dearly,

I am sad that you are going through so much crap right now. For someone as happy and strong-minded as you, it pains me to see you so go through all this and be affected by the negatives in life to the point of an emotional wreck.

For all the times you have been there for me in a heartbeat, it pains me that I am unable to do the same. All I can do is sit here in my room praying that you'll be all right and write you a silly little blog entry dedicated to you...

However, it goes without saying how much you mean to me. In the very short time we have gotten to know each other, I've discovered what a beautiful person you are. You have already become one of my best friends and an important person in my life. Your kindness, love, sentiment and compassion for others is astounding and knows no bounds and it amazes me how much you dedicate yourself for others. You've also given me so many memories to look back and laugh upon.

I can only hope that one day I and others will be able to do the same for you.
Life is short, and complicated. Life will always have turn of events that will bring you to tears. It isn't fair for you to be strong for others all the time, neither is it possible. The greatest pain is knowing when someone you love is hurting and not knowing what to do to help. I know that this kind of pain affects you everyday. It pains me to see you hurting too. Please, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, someone to scream at, someone to show your instability side to because you can no longer hide it, I can be that friend you need. In fact, I want to be that friend you need because someone as special as you needs a little help from a friend, especially after all that you've done for me.

So Kenan, htfu! I don't care! Just kidding...you know I do. I care so much that it keeps me up at night.

God has been very kind to me allowing me the course of fate running into you and making you my friend. You really are a blessing. I love you, Kenan!

May our adventures of random food runs, mischief, and double scissors continue endlessly :).

Love always,
Min

Time finished: 05:05

1 comment:

  1. youre so beautiful min. i'm really touched! i love you so much!

    ReplyDelete