Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Unwanted Pancakes

Time started: 14:08
Place: My room (Adelaide)
Listening to: Birds
Weather: Overcast but fine. WINTER IS OVER!
Mood: Impatient

I woke up at 6:30am this morning still feeling sick and tired, but I made a huge batch of pancake mix for everyone in the house. I thought that Jasper would be going to uni at 7am but he never got out of his room so I guessed he wasn't going to uni.
I went back to sleep, dead tired, but was still in alert mode, listening out for anyone waking up.
I waited for a couple of hours and thought meh, since I'm just laying here, I should just check over my assignment. Luckily I spotted a few errors in my assignment.
By 11am, I finished checking over my assignment and decided to do some of my laundry since it's supposedly not going to rain today (for once!).
The laundry took me about an hour so it's noon. Still, no-one was up.
I went back into my room and rested up a bit more, and read a book.
1:30pm and hoorah! Ryan came out of his room! Finally someone was up. So I cooked away some pancakes for him. He ate some, I ate some...now we're both hiding in our rooms again.
It's close to half past 2 and STILL no-one else is awake.
I want to practise on the piano...but I don't want to wake them up. Plus I'm slightly annoyed that I picked the day that everyone sleeps in til almost dinner time to make pancakes.
GARGH! HURRY UP AND WAKE UP SO I CAN MAKE YOU LOT PANCAKES! *Cries*

Time finished: 14:15
Mood: Bleh...

No comments:

Post a Comment