Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lance Dossor Prize

Time started: 01:28
Place: My room (Wattle Park)
Listening to: "Ondine" from Gaspard de la Nuit - Ravel
Weather: Cold
Mood: Dazed

I participated in a piano competition for the first time in over 6 years today.
I probably played the best I've ever played in front of people for a really long time.

I think I surprised a lot of people because I'm mostly catastrophic and a shaking dog on the stage and for the first time ever I actually had a lot of fun playing on the piano in front of Lucinda! It has been a long time since I've felt this way on stage.

I didn't win of course, I didn't expect to win but I never cared about winning. Today I played the best I could and that is a win for me.

I hope for my recital I will be at least 10 times better than I was today :).

Time finished: 01:35

No comments:

Post a Comment